With so many anti-snoring products available on the market today I am the first to admit that it can be a time-consuming exercise to find the one device that will best suit you and your needs.
Well, I am happy to say that it’s time to stop worrying, and snoring, because by reading the recommendations on this page I am pretty confident you’ll be able to pick your best mouthpiece: The one that’s going to deliver snore-free nights, not just to you, but to those around you as well.
Over a period of about five years I have tried just about every anti-snoring product there is and, from my experience, the three oral devices I have detailed below come not only highly recommend but are, I believe, the Top Four Anti-Snoring Devices out of many, many options. In my opinion these mouthpieces stand head-and-shoulders above the rest.
#1: SnoreRx Micro-Adjustable MAD
I believe the SnoreRX to be the leader of the pack.
It is one of the few highest quality micro-adjustable MADs that you can order online without going to the dentist for a prescription.
The product is well-designed with thoughtful features. You are able to get a custom fit using the boil-and-bite technology, and the Calibrator allows you to read your adjustments.
Below are a few points to consider about SnoreRX:
- Cleared by the United States Food and Drug Administration.
- Highly customizable to fit any mouth by the boil and bite customization, but also by being able to micro-adjust how far it moves your jaw, which can be increased or decreased in 1mm increments by as much as 6 mm.
- Certified by the American Academy of Sleep Medicine.
- Manufactured in the USA
- Risk-free 30-day money back guarantee.
- Made of a durable medical grade co-polymer that contains no Latex or BPA.
- Design allows you to breathe freely through your mouth.
- Patented material cushions your teeth while you are sleeping.
- Has a lifespan of 12 to 24 months, which is quite impressive compared to the 4-to-6-month lifespan of many similar products.
- Easy cleaning.
- Priced at $99.00, fast FedEx shipping.
- You can get a 10% discount by using coupon code “TSM10“.
Read my comprehensive review here: An Unbiased Review of SnoreRX (2018 version)
Official site: www.snorerx.com
#2: Good Morning Snore Solution TSD
I believe the Good Morning Snore Solution, more commonly referred to as the GMSS to be the leader of the pack. It works by holding the tongue in place, so that it can’t fall back and obstruct the airway.
I have to admit, I wasn’t quite sure how this would measure up, especially comparing it to the mandibular advancement devices available, but I was pleasantly surprised to find it is just as effective. Plus, it is much less intrusive and more comfortable than many other options.
When you put the device in your mouth, it holds the tip of your tongue by using a suction bulb that sits between your gums and outer teeth. Unlike MADs, you don’t have to bite down on this product.
Here are a few points highlighting some of the many advantages of the GMSS:
- Arrives ready-to-use right out-of-the-box.
- Cleared for use by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration, Health Canada’s Therapeutic Products Directorate, and the Australian Department of Health and Aging.
- Risk-free 90-day money back guarantee.
- Made of BPA-free material that is soft and safe, and won’t irritate gums.
- Designed to keep your airway free of obstructions.
- Clinically proven to work. See: May 2008 edition of “Journal of Sleep and Breathing.
- Although the lower jaw is held in place due to your tongue being “locked” by the GMSS there is no pushing forward, so there is no chance of health issues such as TMJ developing.
- The lifespan of over 12 months.
- Can be worn with or without dentures.
- Includes a free carrying case.
- Costs $94.94 for one unit or $144.94 ($72.47 per item) for two.
- You can get a 10% discount by using the coupon code“TOPSNORE” during the checkout.
For more detailed information read my comprehensive review here: Good Morning Snore Solution Mouthpiece: An Honest Review
Official site: www.goodmorningsnoresolution.com
#3: VitalSleep Micro-Adjustable MAD
If you are looking for a product that offers the most value for your money then this is it. It’s loaded with features usually found on oral devices that demand much higher prices.
Here are a few points highlighting some of the advantages of the VitalSleep:
- Allows for fine adjustment so that with gradual jaw advancement you get the best fit.
- Comes in two different sizes. Large for men and small for women.
- A big breathing hole allows you to breathe freely through your mouth while you sleep.
- Allows side-to-side jaw movement.
- Long lifespan: From 12 months (guaranteed) and up to 24 months.
- 60-day Money-back guarantee and 1-year of free replacements.
- Cleared by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration.
- 100 percent sourced and manufactured in the USA.
- BPA and latex-free, and made of a flexible thermoplastic.
- Costs $59.95 for one unit or $99.95 ($49.97 per item) for two.
- You can get a 10% discount by using the coupon code DEALS. When used the cost comes in at $53.95 for one unit and $44.98 per unit if you order two.
Read my comprehensive review here: Getting to the Truth About VitalSleep
Official site: www.vitalsleep.com
#4: ZQuiet Hinged MAD
Zquiet is unlike other products on the market.
It features “Living Hinge Technology,” which is a unique hinged design that allows you to talk and sip water while wearing it.
Although it may look different than other MADs, it still works by gently advancing the lower jaw forward.
This keeps the airway free of obstructions.
It arrives ready-to-wear, so utilizing a boil-and-bite method for a custom fit is not necessary.
Here are a few points highlighting some of the advantages of the ZQuiet:
- Your jaw and mouth movement are free to be as they are, thanks to the hinged design.
- Breathing is in no way restricted by the size of ‘breathe holes’.
- Two sizes: comfort 1 and comfort 2 both of which are delivered to you.
- No fitting steps with water are required; it is ready-to-use right away.
- Pay only $9.95 for shipping on a 30-day trial.
- Designated a class II medical device by the FDA.
- 100% sourced and manufactured in the USA.
- BPA and latex-free, and made of a flexible thermoplastic.
- Easily cleaned with mild dish soap.
- Priced at $79.95.
Read my comprehensive review here: ZQuiet Review: Are the Positive Reviews Justified?
Official site: www.zquiet.com